Monday 10 June 2013

Day 2 & 3 : My Lens The Best Seller Book To Read Has Been Locked

From my previous post Day 1, I created my first lens. The respond is poor. I did not have a clicked and my rank is around 236, 600 and with no click at all.

I need to figured out what should I do to improve my Lens. I tried to improved my keywords. First of all my Lens topic is The Best Book Ever To Read. The response is so poor. For the first tried to sell the best seller book in Amazon, i think it is ok.

All I have to do is to improve my Lens.

I download Amazon spy tool from Ezra Firestone and change my keyword.

Suddenly my LENS has been locked My ranking is increase to :

The Best Seller Book To Read Lens Statictics
Therefore I need to figure out how I'm going to get more clicks and at the same time make my first sale. I will update soon , see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment